On the 18th we had the annual Buttars' (my mom's fam) 24th of July Party at my Aunt's. It was a lot of fun! Breakfast-Swimming-Fishpond-more swimming-more food. Here are some pictures of the fun.


Kate and my mom(she was such a good sport, she broke her ankle the week before, but didn't miss out on the festivities)

Cameron at the fishpond

Kate's toy(she really was happy about it)

Hannah's "catch"

This is my cousin's wife Cambria and her son Rhett. Rhett was an NICU baby that I got to take care of from the moment he was born, to being really sick, to going home. Cambria was showing me how he loves to get his picture taken, it turned out so cute I had to post it! I will always have a special place in my heart for Rhett!






6 comments:
Looks like soooo much fun!
I bet they had fun on that huge blow up slide!
Ooooh, what a fun slide! It looks like your kids had a great time.
It was a blast and fun to see everyone!!
Oh how lucky! That slide looks like so much fun I would have wanted to play on it! We need to get together before school starts. Owen is going to a new preschool/daycare so I won't get to see you at all the fieldtrips and parties. I'll call you soon!
Looks like you had fun! Ryan's parents have that same water slide (water park) thing - the kids LOVE IT! Your mom broke her ankle?! That's so sad, hope she is doing better!
Post a Comment