JUNE 30th
6-8 pm Open House
My house
All shoes are at the party, so try on-buy-take home.
Bring your friends.
Women and kids shoes under $20
http://www.shoeparty.com
(look at Angie's shoe selection to see what styles will be at the party)
Any questions call me or leave me a comment.
6-8 pm Open House
My house
All shoes are at the party, so try on-buy-take home.
Bring your friends.
Women and kids shoes under $20
http://www.shoeparty.com
(look at Angie's shoe selection to see what styles will be at the party)
Any questions call me or leave me a comment.




5 comments:
Ooooh, those shoes look cute and I'm going to be in Utah next week! Can I crash your shoe party?
Sarah--for sure you can come!!! We can get in touch through email and I can give you my number and address. kellijenkins1@gmail.com Then you can invite me to your blog too :)
Are you having your party inside or outside?? I'm probably going to have to bring my kids...sucks I know....is that okay??
The party is inside, Sid your kids can play in the playroom, don't worry about it.
Oh dang it. I didn't see this till after the 30th. Bummer
Post a Comment