Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kate's Climbing Now

The other day I could hear a chair moving across the kitchen floor, I figured it was Cameron being naughty, but it was KATE!!! She needed a drink...






She must be learning from Cameron...watch out! But isn't she so cute!!! I love my little girl.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Kelli, that baby is adorable! What a smarty pants too.

Angie said...

Ah, you're going to really have your hands full now! She looks like such a big girl in those pictures- not such a little baby anymore. Hey, I like listening to the songs on your playlist....good taste, Kels.

Scott and Becky said...

Boy, they figure it out fast, don't they? Such a tiny girl living in such a big grownup world! She doesn't think that she is not as big as the other two kids.

Brandon & Tiff said...

Oh boy! She is so cute. She looks like quite the little character. It's so fun to check in on your blog. Your family is adorable. My mom said she saw you and Sid the awhile ago at the park with your cute kids.

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, she's going to be all over now!