Sunday, June 14, 2009

Girls Night Out!!

Last week my sister-in-law Shawnee and I went to the Kelly Clarkson concert in Orem. I got tickets last minute(2 days before) from a friend at work. I haven't been to a concert since Erik and I were first married. It was a lot of fun, and made me think that I need to do this more often. The concert was on a baseball field and general admission so we got pretty close. Here are a few pictures. She sounded great live, and sang all of my favorite songs.






Our picture with Kelly...she is way in the background, between our heads.
Here is a little video I took of Kelly singing Since you've been gone, Hannah likes this song when she hears it in the car so I thought she might enjoy it. By the way the video doesn't do the sound justice, so take that into consideration. You can turn off my blog music at the bottom so you can hear the video better.



4 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun! I didn't even know she was having a concert in Utah.

Sidney Cottle said...

So fun!!! And so lucky! :) I love Kelly Clarkson!! I didn't know she was coming to Utah either. Remember all the concerts we used to go to in our single days....lots of memories. I love your pictures showing the Utah weather in the background. :)

Angie said...

How fun! That'd be a great concert to go to...she sings so many great songs! Remember when we went to Matchbox 20 and had those floor passes. That was terrible! I think the people at a Kelly Clarkson concert would be just a wee bit better to rub shoulders (literally) with! :)

FYI...I won Kenny Chesney tickets on the radio last week. Should be fun, I'm excited. I'm taking Blake, I'm sure he's thrilled! I bet he'll appreciate it AFTER, when he realizes he had so much fun.

Matt and Jess said...

That's way fun, I didn't even know Kelly Clarkson was going to be in town!