Friday, June 12, 2009

Before...After

Last week Hannah and I got our hair cut. She has needed one and wanted one, so we did it. On the way to the salon I asked how she wanted it. She said to her chin...I said no way.

I picture of her long locks and the big smile, she was so excited.
After getting mine cut first we were talking about what to do with hers. We realized if I got my way we would have the exact same hair, soooo...
The new haircut


She loves it!!! I am fine with it too, I think she looks so cute. Oh, change is good!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!

Sarah said...

Kelli, she looks so cute. But where are your before and after pictures?

Angie said...

Yes Kels, where are your pictures???

Her haircut is SOOO cute. She looks so much older now, not to mention quite sophisticated. :)

Shannon said...

I love her hair short. So cute.

Scott and Becky said...

Cute blog! I agree that this new cut makes her look older. Maybe it's because she is now going to be going to REAL LIVE SCHOOL! How was Kelly Clarkston by the way?

Irene said...

HANNAH!! I love your hair. It's darling. good job.
Kelly Clarkson? did you go to her concert?

Megan J. Dawson said...

I love it! She looks so grown up!

Jay and Barb said...

So cute and sooo grown up

Sidney Cottle said...

ADORABLE!!!!! And I love your hair too Kelly!

Matt and Jess said...

I love her hair, she looks so old now!