Monday, June 8, 2009

Hannah's Preschool Graduation

At the end of May Hannah had her Preschool Graduation. She had several speaking parts in the program and they sang a bunch of songs. She did so good.

Saying her nursery rhyme, Little Bo Peep
Singing one of their songs.
Her best friends Macey and Maile.
The proud parents.
I can't believe she is growing up so fast. Kindergarten in the fall, I can't believe it.
We are so proud of you Hannah, we love you!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hannah, you look so cute with your pretty bow and fun t-shirt! Congratulations!

Scott and Becky said...

Cute pictures! However...they don't show that it was 100 degrees that afternoon! Can't wait to see the haircut blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow Hannah is getting so big. I can remember when she was jsut little when you lived by my Grandma. Congrats Hannah

Kenzie Moyes

Sidney Cottle said...

Congratulations Hannah!!!

Matt and Jess said...

I can't believe that she's that old! It didn't seem like too long ago that we were camping and climbing in Logan canyon when you were pregnant with her! She looks so cute!