Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gotta Love Lagoon

We went to Lagoon yesterday, and the kids loved it!!! We were there for about 10hrs. My mom came for the whole day and my dad came after work. It was so much fun, here are a few pics.


Here are the boys winning stuffed animals, Cam had to try too.


Hannah and Cam rode in everything they could together. Hannah was such a good big sister to share.
Hannah chees'n it up for the camera, as always!!
Kate was with us the whole day, she was so good. These smiles were actually at the end of the day!!!

The Dinosaur Drop was Cameron's first ride. This pic was after the ride was done, no tears. Erik said he smiled the whole time.
What would Lagoon be without the Merry-go-round.
We had a blast. Thanks Mom and Dad you were a big help, and even on your anniversary. Happy Anniversary. We love you!!




4 comments:

Angie said...

Kelsey...I didn't know you had a blog! I hope you don't mind, but I will be checking it out every so often! Cute pics of your kids. I haven't seen them forever...and I have never even seen Kate. She is such a little cutie!

Irene said...

What a good day to go! From what I remember it wasn't to hot. I am so glad that you had a good time and that Kate was good for you. Olivia wasn't as good.

Dixon's said...

Kelli I am so glad you came across our blog. It was so good to hear from you. Your kids are adorable!! I can't believe how much Hannah looks like your mom. They are all beautiful. We were considering the name Kate for Kamri. Great mines think alike. I can't believe how long it has been since we have seen each other. Time goes way to fast.

Jay and Barb said...

I am thrilled that you are blogging. I keep bugging Irene to get her sisters to blog so that I can see the kids. It is so hard to get together anymore with the family getting so big. I will check in here often to see what you are up to.