Where has all the time gone, I can't believe my baby is already 6mo old. Saturday was the day August 16th. Happy Birthday!
Kate went for her check-up on Monday. She weighs 14lbs 8oz (25%) and she is 26in long (50%)
She is trying to sit up but gets a little eager and tips forward. She laughs the hardest when Hannah and Cameron are playing with her. She likes to blow raspberries and likes to put everything in her mouth.
These pics are from her first baby rice cereal experience. She loved it!! What a surprise she is the first of the 3 kids to like it. Just a little messy face.
2024 Moab
2 years ago



4 comments:
She's darling!!
I can't believe that she is 6 months. What a cutie!
That time flew by! I can't believe it...she's a cutie!!
Happy Birthday from G-ma Jenkins. What cute smiles!
Post a Comment