Thursday, August 7, 2008

Now, don't get too excited. I am not sure how much I can post. I have Breaking Dawn to read plus I have sharing time this month and Erik and I have to speak in Sacrament in a couple of weeks. I will try and do a few things the next couple of days. I guess some pictures would be nice. Until then...

3 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

I'm so happy you have a blog!!! It's looking so cute. I've been lazy with my lately because all my spare time has gone to Breaking Dawn. You'll have to keep me posted where you are so we can chat about it!

Scott and Becky said...

Cute pictures! Don't I have just the cutest grandkids? Now we just have to get Jennifer started.

Sidney Cottle said...

The background looks so cute! Nice job!! Thanks for bringing Hannah to the party....we had fun!