I am in love with the Twilight books. I am trying to not be to obsessed but it is kind of happening. I just finished Breaking Dawn Friday night at approx 3am, I was at work and couldn't put it down in the end. I was hoping one of my NICU babies wouldn't need and lifesaving assistance. I loved the book. Now my kids and house cleaning will no longer be ignored. I am kind of sad, I don't know what I will do without those vampires until the movie in November(the release date got moved up YEA!!)
2024 Moab
2 years ago



2 comments:
OH NO!! Another one joins the club. What am I going to do, now that ALL of my family has read them? I'm just glad that there is a movie coming out. Then I will be able to know what all of the fuss is about!
First: Good job to finish BD!!! Wasn't it so great?
Second: Tell Irene that she better not go see the movie UNTIL she reads the first Twilight. She's crazy!
Post a Comment