We finally got the kids bunk beds done, a project well overdue. They were so excited, and love playing in their room on the beds.

Cameron chose The Hulk sheets, even after given many options he kept coming back to them.

Hannah of course chose High School Musical.

Kate was excited too, doesn't she look so big standing up to her crib.

I couldn't resist this self photo of the girls, I just love 'em.

Thanks Erik for all the work you put into refinishing the beds! Love ya
3 comments:
I like the bunk beds!! I NEED some bunk beds....my boys can't sleep in cribs forever...I wish they could. :) Where'd you get them??
The beds look great with the sheets on them! Looking at the smiles; I assume that all went well that first night sleeping? Did Hannah still have scared thoughts about being so high in the air? I agree; thanks Erik for being such a great dad!
It looks like they love 'em. Are they playing around at night, too? Or going to bed good?
Post a Comment