This is the first year we have all dressed up for Halloween. It was Hannah's idea after she found the Daphne costume. Cameron loves to watch Scooby-Doo so he was on board. We had to talk him into the idea of being Shaggy instead of Scooby but he was excited. Our little Scooby, Kate, was asleep in my arms most of the night but it was fun!!! I put Erik's and my costume together thanks mostly to Saver's. We had fun, I am surprised Erik was game to do it but he got totally into it. Just wait until next year...
2024 Moab
2 years ago




5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! That is so great! How clever and cute!!! I love Cameron's Shaggy...that is awesome. Can't wait to show Todd the picture!!
I loved it! I haven't laughed like that in a while. A good laugh though. I hope it happens next year!
Love your family picture. It is so cute. What a great idea!
Your family looks so great. I am glad that it all came together. What a fun memory for the kids.
I loved your outfits! Now if I could find something that cute and fun each year, I would love to dress up!
Post a Comment