Friday, November 21, 2008

Flashback Friday

My friend Sid, who introduced into the blogging world, posts a Flashback Friday and I love it. So I am totally copying her this week. These pictures are from exactly 2yrs ago. We were at Island Park for Thanksgiving. Here are Hannah and Cameron ready to go out in the snow. Cam really didn't mind his snow suit it's just a bad picture.
We would catch Hannah eating snow all the time, she loved it!
Erik trying to get his son addicted to Mountain Dew too!!
Our little family in November 2006

3 comments:

Irene said...

Oh, I LOVE flashback friday. I want to do that too, but I don't have the time. Keep it up, I love it.

Megan J. Dawson said...

I also love Sid's idea of flashback Friday! I'm glad you're doing it!

Sidney Cottle said...

I forgot to tell you that my Flashback Friday idea is copyrighted....so now I'm going to have to sue. :) JK...I totally stole the idea from someone else!!! Cute pictures! I love to see your pictures at the cabin.