Monday, November 10, 2008

Kate

I had to post this picture of Kate, she was "helping me" with the laundry today. I can't believe how big she it getting.
I was going to apologize for posting so many pictures of my kids but then I thought, this is my blog and of coarse I think my kids are the cutest so if you are visiting expect lots of pictures of my cute kids!!!

5 comments:

Jay and Barb said...

I love to see all the pictues you can put up on here. You do have darling kids an love the blogs, it makes me feel like I can keep in touch at least a little bit. So you put up all the picts you want and get Jolene and Jennifer to start a blog so I can watch their family grow up too!!!

Matt and Jess said...

She a cutie! She is getting so big, and I love her version of crawling, it's so funny!

geislers said...

Hey Kelly, Kate is getting so big. She is darling. Kelli is doing fine. Her Dr. gave her some medicine to take when needed to stop contractions. And she just has to take it easy. nothing to serious. Thanks for asking.

geislers said...

Kelli, I sent invitations out for kelli's shower. i realized i don't have one for Angie. do you have her address?

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.