
I know the pictures aren't the greatest, but how do you drive and take pictures at the same time and have them turn out great?
I have to brag about Erik for a minute. He and his brother Austin rode their bikes to Bear Lake Labor day weekend. I am so proud of them. On Friday morning they met at the top of North Ogden Divide. They rode 115 miles to reach Bear Lake, it took 8 1/2hrs. Not to mention they went up and over Monte Cristo.
I met them before they hit the Monte Cristo Campground for a water refill and lunch and then followed them a little here and there. The kids were such great sports and loved to see Dad riding on the side of the road.
They felt great the next day only sunburned. Erik said he is going to do it again next year, maybe twice! Way to go guys!!!
2024 Moab
2 years ago



2 comments:
I was very impressed!! Way to go guys. Kelli, you are such a trooper and supportive wife to spend your entire day following them and helping with water!
Way to go Erik. That is awesome. Cute blog Kelli. I am glad that you found mine.
Post a Comment