Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hannah's 5th Birthday-Sept. 2nd

I know I am a little behind, but here are the pictures from Hannah's friend party. She chose the theme of Girls Rock, Rockstar! I thought they might be a little young for it but believe me they all knew how to rock pretty good. Erik offered some of his music but we just stuck with the Hannah Montana, High School Musical stuff.

Showing off their jewel tattoos
Hannah and Reagan
Hannah and Taryn
Cake time...my first time theme cake, a pink and purple guitar.
Hannah singing into her new Hannah Montana microphone.

Happy Birthday Hannah!!! We Love You!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like the girls had a blast. Happy Birthday Hannah!

Sidney Cottle said...

The theme for Hannah's bday was so cute!!! I'm glad you posted some pics from it so I could see all the cute girls.

Scott and Becky said...

Looks like so much fun! How did Cameron like all the girls being there?

Matt and Jess said...

That's a really cute party, I can't believe that Hannah is that old! She's a cutie.

Irene said...

They look like their having fun. What a cute theme. I want to see a close up picture of that cake!