Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Evening Horse Ride

Last night we (the kids) went on a little horse ride with my dad.
We had pizza and saddled up. Here is a cute picture of Erik and Cam.
Cameron wasn't quite sure what he thought of the horse up close, even though he talks about horses non-stop!!
Hannah was way excited to ride.
Cameron not excited to ride.
Cameron preferred to walk with Grandpa next to the horse. I guess there is always next time.
Hannah did so good. By the end she was riding alone with the reins, moving Star back and forth and stopping her too. While Cam was leading Star with G-pa, Hannah told me she needed another turn riding. I told her it was almost time to go. She said, "but mom, remember I want to be a professional horse diver, I need to practice getting on the horse faster and riding faster." She is so cute, I just love her.
FYI: For those of you who don't know what a professional horse diver is, rent the movie Wild Hearts Can't be Broken. (cute movie)

6 comments:

Irene said...

I love that movie! Hannah is so funny. And I bet she said that so serious, too. Next time, if you want company, we'd love to join! How's that for inviting myself. ;)

Sidney Cottle said...

Hannah looks so cute up on the horse! I love Cameron's cowboy hat too. What a nice Grandpa to take them on the horse.

Scott and Becky said...

Loved the pictures! But Erik; where is your cowboy hat, Rangler levis and boots? Do you even own them any more?

Megan J. Dawson said...

I love Hannah's and Cameron's boots, they're so cute!

geislers said...

You kids are so cute. I love that movie by the way. I am not sure I would want to be a horse diver but I loved it. You didn't give me much hope for the future with my daughter and the knock down drag outs. What to do?

Chad and Cindy said...

This grandma says "Do let your babies grow up to be cowboys and cowgirls!" Loved the pictures. Hannah looks like a soccer natural. Cameron may give grandpa a run for his money with that mustache!