Friday, September 12, 2008

A New Addition to the Jones Family!!

Porter Tyler Jones

My new Nephew!!! Isn't he so cute!
We are so excited, one more on the Jones side.
He was born Sept 11th at 6:50am
7 lbs. 4 oz.
20 1/2 in.
Now Cam has a little buddy. All the way to the hospital Hannah and Cameron were so excited and kept say Porter, Porter, Porter!!! They love him already.

3 comments:

Dixon's said...

He is so cute!! You will have to tell them congrats from us. I was just thinking about Tyler the other day and wondering if he got married. Did he marry anyone I know?

Scott and Becky said...

Erik told me yesterday that Angie had had her baby. Tell them congrats from us. Fun to have another boy in the family. And Yes I think Cameron makes a very cute cowboy!

Irene said...

What a darling baby. Tell them congrats. He is so cute.