Thursday, September 4, 2008

Build a Bear Workshop, Sooooo Cute!!

We have had a crazy couple of weeks. So I will probably post a lot the next couple of days. It's been fun, but I am glad it's almost over.

Grandma Jenkins wanted to take Hannah to Build a Bear Workshop for her birthday. So last Wednesday we went, it was a Blast!! Here is Hannah with her Birthday Girl Sticker, picking out her bear.

She chose the purple sparkly bear, got her stuffed, named her Katie and gave her an air bath.
Here is Becky helping Hannah get Katie dressed. Hannah has been watching the Cheetah Girls, hence the Zebra print pants and matching purse.
We had a great day. Thanks Grandma Jenkins!

3 comments:

Irene said...

I want to build a bear for me. Not really the bear, I just want to go!

Aly said...

Yeah...welcome to the world of blogging! Your kids are so darling!

geislers said...

Hey Kelli. Thanks for coming back. I have been trying to figure out who it was. I love your blog. Your kids are darling. How are things. Now I can keep up with you guys. Yea!