Thursday, October 2, 2008

Boys...Boys...Boys

I never really understood how raising a boy could be that different than raising a girl. After this morning I was reminded why. I was trying to eat my breakfast while surfing the Internet when Cameron decided that my breakfast looked better than his, as he was trying to climb on my lap (Kate was already on one side) he spilled my entire glass of milk all over the computer, and on the keyboard. I didn't know what to do so I called Erik, he said we couldn't hurt the keyboard any more so, rinse it off in the sink and let it dry and we will just see what happens.

After I cleaned it up I told Hannah and Cameron to get dressed. Cameron was so happy he got dressed all by himself...


I told him it was on backwards and he refused to change it. I told him to go brush his teeth then he could go watch Scooby-Doo. Before I could get into the bathroom he had started without me. You would think great, oh no, he had smeared the bright blue sparkly toothpaste of Hannah's all over the bathroom counter and his face and was eating it when I entered the room. I was going to take a picture but didn't want to encourage anything. I got him cleaned up and thanks to Scooby-Doo, I could regain my sanity, since it was only 9:30am and we still had the entire day ahead of us. Good thing he is so cute!!!! FYI: The keyboard amazingly works. If you ever get milk spilled into your keyboard, rinse, dry, and it's good to go. Or just don't eat or drink near your computer.

5 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

The joys of boys! He is super cute....I don't know how you could ever get mad at him. Hope things are going good...haven't talked to you in awhile.

Megan J. Dawson said...

boys are so much fun, but a lot more trouble!

Irene said...

Owen always thinks my cereal is better than his, even though it's the same! Erik, quit being such a stink!!!!! Your a dad. It's aloud to be a little silly. Most of us think that is when our husbands are the cutest. If you never let Kelli take a picture of you like that, how will your kids ever remember that you had fun with them?

Jay and Barb said...

Kids are great aren't they?!?! Hopefully the rest of the day didn't continue on in this manner. Darling pictures of the kids!!!

Dixon's said...

I feel your pain. It feels like I have to tell Garret something ten times before he will do it. Oh and he is so stubborn! He gets that from his dad. :) But he can melt my heart with just his his smile.