I know that I am a little partial to my own kids cuteness, but really Cameron is too cute. He is our little cowboy. He asks almost every day to go on the hill and feed the cows with Grandpa. Here he is driving the one of the old tractors.
Grandpa Jones bought him some leather chaps because he always wants to wear Grandpa's and they are a little to big. In this pictures he was saying Yee, Haw while swinging his hat around. He did it alone without coaching, I just told him I wanted to take his picture.
Hannah was happy to ride again. Grandpa just walks to the side of her and she rides all alone. She even trotted a little(for those of you who don't know horse terms it's kind of like a jog.)
Last time we went riding Cam would not get on. He did so much better this time and he loved it. I rode with him for a minute and we trotted too. I am so relieved he would get on and ride this time.




2 comments:
How darling! I was really glad to hear that Cameron isn't afraid of the horses any more.
That is SO cute! If you didn't already have a costume for Halloween I would suggest this one. I hope one day so see him in it!
Post a Comment