It was my mom's b-day yesterday so my sister-in-law Angie and I met at her house for Javier's for lunch. Take out of coarse, not a good plan to take 5 kids, 5 and under to a restaurant. Here they are eating their ice cream cones, notice the candle in grandma's, we sang and everything.
Hannah was upset to find out there were no games at this party so we played pin the Mickey ears onto the Mickey place mat. It made her happy!!
It's funny what Grandma's will do for their grandkids.
My niece Macey and Kate in the background. I couldn't catch Macey with a smile, but she is so cute!!

Happy Birthday! We love you Grandma!!



3 comments:
Happy Bday Cindy!! We saw your parents at The Olive Garden last night. I wish I'd have known they were probably out for your mom's bday. I haven't seen Macey since she was a baby....she is absolutely adorable!!
Your kids are sooooo cute. I love watching them grow up!
Happy Birthday Cindy!! You make a mighty fine grandma and birthday child too. I agree; we grandmas will do anything for our grandkids.
Post a Comment