Monday, October 20, 2008

Last Cook-out of the Year

We had Sunday dinner at Scott & Becky's, the last BBQ of the year. The weather was great and the kids loved being outside, of coarse. I snapped a few pics of the kids being cute.
Impossible to get 3 little boys to all look and smile at the same time.
Owen, Cameron and James.
(and yes Jennifer, James was closing his eye on purpose, because he did it both times I tried to take the picture.)

Hannah and Reagan

Best friends, when they are getting along. What are we in for they are only 5 and already pose for pictures!

2 comments:

Irene said...

The picture of the boys makes me laugh. James, you funny boy!

Brandon & Tiff said...

Kelli! I am glad you found my blog through Sid. You have such a cute family. It was so fun to catch up and read your blog. Your kids really are just adorable.