Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Yellowstone -Island Park Trip


Last weekend we went to the family cabin in Island Park for a little getaway. The kids had so much fun. We went to Yellowstone on Friday and just stayed at the cabin on Saturday. We saw Buffalo, Elk and a Deer, wasn't the greatest animal sight seeing trip but it was fun. The snow wasn't too bad, of coarse Hannah had to feed the fish and ducks at Big Springs, Cam and Kate were asleep, thank goodness. We played the cabin tradition UNO and Hannah loved it. Cameron was Dad's helper when it came to fires and started putting the paper in on his own. It came to an end too quick, we can't wait until Thanksgiving to go up again!!!

6 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

Looks like fun!!!! Wish we could've went up with you. :( Maybe next time. :)

Angie said...

Cute slide show! Seeing that is getting me really excited for our Thanksgiving trip.

Jay and Barb said...

That looks like such a great trip with your sweet family.

Scott and Becky said...

loved the slide show! Who says you are not good with the computer?
I was wishing that Bella would have more red in her hair.

Chad and Cindy said...

There is nothing like getting back to nature. Great action pictures too. I am so ready for Thanksgiving!!!
Turkey roll and all! :)

Matt and Jess said...

That sounds like it was a fun trip, I've always wanted to go to Yellowstone. Sad thing is I used to live in Wyoming and I've never been there. What a cute littel fam!