It is a good thing Cameron is so cute...
My little 2 1/2 yr. old Cameron has a fascination with making messes and not just small ones. His latest...fingernail polish. This is what I found last Friday in my bathroom.

Notice the 5 brushes laying on the mat. That's right he dumped 5 bottles onto the tile.
The worst part of it all is that this was the second offense. While my sister-in-law Shawnee was tending last week, he found her hot pink polish in her purse and decided to paint his toenails, downstairs in front of the TV. My brother-in-law Austin is a life saver. He has access to magical cleaning supplies at his work. He cleaned it all out of the carpet and brought me a can to clean the bathroom too. Thanks Austin!!

Notice the 5 brushes laying on the mat. That's right he dumped 5 bottles onto the tile.
The worst part of it all is that this was the second offense. While my sister-in-law Shawnee was tending last week, he found her hot pink polish in her purse and decided to paint his toenails, downstairs in front of the TV. My brother-in-law Austin is a life saver. He has access to magical cleaning supplies at his work. He cleaned it all out of the carpet and brought me a can to clean the bathroom too. Thanks Austin!!On Sunday he got into the laundry detergent and dumped about 3 scoops onto the floor and about 2 into the garbage can. It is not like we leave him alone for very long. He just sneaks so quietly away and we find him in these awful messes. All I can think of is what is next???



8 comments:
That is worse than I had imagined!! I am glad you got it cleaned up!
How sad about your bathroom. I have learned babysitting Steph's boys that boys can find trouble anywhere. Good thing you had something that could clean it.
You weren't kidding when you said it was CAKED ON! I am surprised that you were able to get that all up out of the grout... I may need to purchase some of this magical cleaner!
All I can say is.... BOYS!!
Oh my! What a little stinker! Macey would have loved to join in on the fun I'm sure of it. :)
Oh wow! Thats all I have to say to that!
Cameron, Cameron, Cameron! Let's hope that the terrible twos ends this summer!
Oh no!! Hopefully he gets out of this stage fast! I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment