Friday, March 20, 2009

Warm weather...playing outside

I am so glad for the warm weather. I know it won't last so we took advantage of it this week. Hannah made this rock tower with some rocks outside the garage. She was very proud of her masterpiece.

Here is Cameron on his bike, this summer we need to work on him pedaling alone instead of me pushing him. He is starting to get the hang of it already, if I can talk him out of wearing his cowboy boots (they don't pedal very well)


Hannah and her action shot of riding her bike. She wouldn't let me take the picture until she was moving.

The kids love to sit in the future Jeep in the driveway.


You can always expect a good pose out of Hannah! Cameron only concentrating on driving.


2 comments:

Angie said...

I hear ya! So much fun to be outside instead of being couped up in the house. Oh, and i love the action shot Hannah!

Scott and Becky said...

Great to be outdoors! I only hope that Sundays storm doesn't amount to much. Outdoors give the kids sooooo much more room to play.