The kids played outside before the horrible, annoying snow storm. They had fun on the swing set.

Cameron would laugh so hard when they would hit into eachother.

Kate had fun too. She went down the slide a few times with me holding onto her the whole time. She was in the swing a bit too, and loved it.

Oh, she is getting so big. The sun was a little bright, gotta love the face scrunch. What a cutie!!
3 comments:
You look at those pictures of Saturday and then look outside today! What a difference a day makes. I'll bet this is so confusing for the little ones. (It's confusing to me)
I am so glad you guys were able to enjoy the good weather. Hopefully it will come back soon.
Your kids are darling!
Your little one-yea she looks like she is going to give you trouble.
I am such a bad friend, I didn't even know that you had a blog till I saw the link on Mindy's
I am lame-we all live so close-probably closer than we did in high school-we really should get together.
So, tell me, is it better for you to get together at a resaurant-or someones house? Or, are you too busy for us? Your oldest friends!?
Let me know!!
Your kids are darling!!
Post a Comment