Spring is so frustrating to me, we can have 70* weather on Saturday and Monday morning we wake up to this...
...and then by 4:00 it looks like this.
2024 Moab
2 years ago
Erik*Kelli*Hannah*Cameron*Kate*Avery
Spring is so frustrating to me, we can have 70* weather on Saturday and Monday morning we wake up to this...
...and then by 4:00 it looks like this.
Posted by Kelli at 3:39 PM
3 comments:
no "D" didn't eat the dinner I had to make him hot dogs lol!!! :)
I agree, I'm ready for some 90* weather - I never complain about the heat! :)
I am so ready for spring and summer. This time of year; I have to make sure that the kids didn't leave anything outside on the days they play out. Because by the next day whatever they have left out will be soaking wet!
Post a Comment