Enough about Cameron and his naughtiness. Our sweet Kate is starting to grow out of her 6-12 month clothes, so I got into the bin of some of Hannah's old things. Gotta love good hand-me-downs. These are some pictures of Kate in one of my favorite outfits, I remember Hannah got it for her 1st birthday. Then I remembered I had some pictures of Hannah in it, so I scanned them in to compare my girls.
Kate

Hannah
and yes it is the same puppy(Hannah sleeps with it, still)

I like to think they somewhat look alike, minus the curly, blonde hair and blue eyes on Kate and the straight, darker hair and dark brown eyes on Hannah. They are sisters and there are things that Kate does that remind me of Hannah, but really Cameron and Kate look more alike. Good thing Hannah looks like me, at least. I love my girls!!!
and yes it is the same puppy(Hannah sleeps with it, still)
I like to think they somewhat look alike, minus the curly, blonde hair and blue eyes on Kate and the straight, darker hair and dark brown eyes on Hannah. They are sisters and there are things that Kate does that remind me of Hannah, but really Cameron and Kate look more alike. Good thing Hannah looks like me, at least. I love my girls!!! 



9 comments:
Awww....that's such a cute idea!!! Makes me kinda want another girl so I could do that with Taryn.....just kinda. :) They definitely look like sister...just a few differences. As soon as I saw the first picture of Kate I already remembered the outfit from Hannah. Kate's going to have some of the cutest hand me downs ever!!
That's such a cute idea! That last picture of Kate looks a bit like Becky to me. It's fun to see how many people you can see in your kids
i was wondering how you were going to get the polish out of your carpet. I am glad it all came out. and your girls are both cute but I think they are like my boys, one looks like you the other looks like dad.
Cute, cute, cute girls!
I love to see Hannah that little. It seems so long ago. I think they look like sisters, but you're right that Kate and Cam look more alike. Don't worry, you still have more chances to have another one that looks like you. ;)
Darling pictures! Megan has an idea there. I had to take a double look; but Kate does look alot like my baby pictures. We should scan one of mine next to Kate to see just how close.
Your girls are so pretty! I definetly see more of the Jenkins look in Cameron and Kate.
No Jed didn't start his own blog I just couldn't figure out how to get on to my own account. These darn computers!
Your girls are so darling. It doesn't matter who they look like, I am glad they are yours. I love playing with them all. I can't believe Hannah will be going to school next year. Cameron will miss her-no wait-he can just paint his toenails till she gets home ;)
Post a Comment