Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lunch

I decided to go to lunch after we picked up Hannah today from preschool. Where did the kids want to go???
Subway...thanks to a great husband the kids love to eat at Subway. Not my favorite, but I know it is healthy so I am grateful.

Hannah told me you know what we love to do with our Subway, eat it while we watch a movie(Usually when I am at work and Erik has the kids). So here they are watching the diving horse movie(Wild Hearts Can't be Broken).
They even chose apple slices and raisins.
I couldn't get a smile out of Cameron for this one.
Thanks Erik for making our kids healthier!!! We love you!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

That's great, I wish Dallon would eat something like that. His choice is usually "Wendys".

Scott and Becky said...

Sounds great! What are their favorite sandwiches?

Sarah said...

Kelli,

I am glad to run into your blog via Mindy's. Your kids are adorable, but the post with nail polish decorations from your little boy had me laughing! That's so crazy.

Shannon said...

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken is one of my all time favorite movies! I always had a crush on Al. I agree with you with subway, it isn't one of my favorites either.